We have been so busy in the yard that I am not finding much time for posts. But here are some pics of the yard and projects we finally finished. The screen porch has a new coat of paint and new screen. The storage building out back was magically transformed from an eye-sore to a pretty cool structure thanks to a paint color called "crocodile green". I am hoping the ramp gets a fresh coat of this same color soon so it blends in a little better. However it's hard to make such a large structure "blend in". Check out the snake skin hanging from the swing in one of the pics. I found it hanging in one of our trees close to the storage building and it is from a 4 ft black snake. We are happy to have this snake living in our yard because he will eat any Copperheads that are nearby! Too bad he won't help with the Coyotes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your yard is amazing!! We will come out soon for dinner. I'll email you.
i am so jealous of your backyard. it is like a paradise!
Post a Comment