Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Goslines Visit


Every time Ben's sister, Carla, and her husband, Ed, and their daughter, Grace, come to NC for a visit we enjoy every minute of the time we spend with them. They live in Alabama and that seems sooo far away most of the time. This weekend was special for them because it was Carla and Ed's 8th wedding anniversary! Awesome right! And what is even more of a blessing is that Ed was supposed to be in Iraq but at the last minue didn't have to go (praise the Lord). So Saturday evening I had the honor of being Grace's 1st ever baby-sitter and we had the best time. After playing in my old and very cool doll house we went to the fish camp to eat with Uncle Ben. Then Grace took a bath in our big tub...but wasn't very fond of the jets. After a visit from Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Jimmy we read some books and Grace quickly fell asleep. It was just precious. Here are a few pics I took from our night together. Ben and I are so blessed to have this little angel as our niece.




Check out her red heels! She is already a shoe-aholic.

And here she is in 2006 in the same shoes!

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Hey! Did you have this comment area earlier? I must have done something weird the last time I commented. I actually just left you a message on my blog! I will e-mail you shortly. I just come home from Greenville. Oh by the way, Worth is VERY jealous of Ben's skateramp in the backyard!