My pictures are out of order but here are some exciting things I have captured in the last couple weeks:
The crib finally arrived yesterday and my wonderful husband put it together already. So here it is right out of the box. Thanks again Dad for this beautiful crib for Buxton!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to the Penland Christmas tree farm to choose and cut our own tree. Ben's good friend Brannon and his family own this tree farm and we have bought many other non-Christmas tree trees from them too. This year we got a Southern Spruce and I love it!
We are renovating our upstairs/guest bathroom before the baby comes and we are using a pine chest that Mom and Dad gave us as the vanity. Ben made a concrete countertop for it and it turned out so well!
3 comments:
Look at all those presents you already haveunder the tree!!!! So fun. and that sink is sooooo pretty!
Thanks Jess! For some reason I am on it this year as far as Christmas is concerned. :)
everything just looks wonderful! love the crib. beautiful. the sink is insane! I LOVE it. you are doing so well. I thought about those presents too. I only have 2 but I have a couple to wrap. I will catch up!
Post a Comment