I have been blessed by the generousity of many friends during my pregnancy. From the very beginning I have had people giving me all kinds of things to borrow...clothes, books, DVD's, baby gear, etc. Their generousity has been overwhelming and humbling and just another bonus to this beautiful miracle that I'm experiencing. One book in particular has helped me, especially recently. It is called "Prayers for Expectant Mothers" and Lindsay Boner was kind enough to let me borrow this (and she highly recommended it).
I think a combination of fatigue, stress related to family time over the holidays and being 7+ months pregnant has negatively affected me and it is important more now than ever to seek refuge in God and focus on the life growing inside me. For today, here is the verse that gives me strength:
But in the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Galations 5; 22-23
I'd also like to give a shout-out to Ben, Jenn and Wynnie, who have been so amazing in the last few months. My husband has my heart overflowing with love for him and has given me so much confidence in the future of our family. Jenn has been my rock and constant support and Wynnie a bundle of joy that I can hold for one minute and forget about all the hard parts of pregnancy. Thank you and I love you.
1 comment:
It is so important to surround yourself with good friends. I don't know what I would do if I did not have good friends around me. Pregnancy is hard, having a baby is hard, dealing with family is hard. Your faith will see you through.
Post a Comment