Monday, February 23, 2009

News

It is official...Buxton will be here soon. I am being induced on Wednesday so we should be home with our baby boy by Friday. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to know the waiting game is almost over and that I will be a Mom soon!
Also, I found out some cool things:
1. Wednesday is Ash Wednesday
2. The animal for a Pisces is a fish, the plant a Fern. I'm not into astrological signs at all and didn't even know what his would be until recently but I thought this was very fitting and all of you that know Ben and I well understand why. 
Hopefully my next post will be of pictures of Buxton!

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you are getting so close. Buxton is just so cozy where he is and he knows it has been cold out! He is waiting until it warms up a little bit more.

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh how exciting!!! Now rest and relax. I was induced with both mine and have to say I enjoyed the "plan".
I cant wait to see him!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness!!! i am pretty sure he is here and I am pretty sure he is a big boy!!! I can't wait to hear the news. so excited for you guys!

The Colorado Carrs said...

ahhhhhhhhhh