Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 weeks, Earth Day and the new Kickin' Coaster!

Today Buxton is 8 weeks old. The past 8 weeks have gone by faster than I could have ever imagined and have also been the best 8 weeks of our lives. This lil man has changed so much and is growing at light speed...seriously he gains a pound a week and I am going to have "Madonna arms" very soon from carrying him around. Buxton got a special present from us today and it is called the "Kickin Coaster". Not only did we know he would love this but we are secretly conditioning him for being the pro-skater we know he will be. :) So enjoy the video of Buxton learning how to use his new toy. Sorry if you may have to turn your head sideways to view. I'm sure I will post another video of this once he gets more practice and I'll record landscape instead of portrait in the future.
As far as Earth day we coincidentally purchased a ton of new plants this morning for our front beds. Ben ripped everything that was previously there out and we are starting from scratch. I'll post some before and after pics when everything is planted. I am so excited about how much better the front of our house is going to look. 
Happy Earth Day!
Kristin

2 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

1. That shirt rocks!!!!
2. I so wanted to buy one of those for Wyatt and never got around to it. It looks so fun!!!

I cant believe how big he is getting!!! My sister is moving to Charlotte and we are visiting in September for two weeks. Maybe we can play!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

also... when I do go to the gym these days I dont even bother with working out my arms.......haha I get enough of that at home!!