Sunday, April 19, 2009

Almost 2 months

Here are some recent pics and this may help some of you determine who Buxton looks more like...me or Ben. Ben will hate that I posted these cause he had been in the yard for hours after spending all morning finishing the new concrete floor staining he's been working on at the fish camp all week....but I think he looks great so I did it.
The last pic of Honey I had to post cause it's of her carrying around her "baby" that she took such good care of for at least a week. This tiny Mickey mouse was from our neighbors that just went to Disney and was for Buxton but I knew the pets would like it more. :) She carried it around with her just like I carry Buxton around, all over the house. Honey and Zion have been so good with the new addition to our family and Honey tends to sit under him wherever he is in protection mode. When Buxton becomes mobile I will worry more about Honey but for now all is good on the farm. :)






3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Oh no! I still can't tell. I think that his eyebrow line is you for sure and maybe the bottom half of his face is Ben. What do you think? No matter what he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see you guys!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh and love the onsie :)

JTP said...

Sunday sent me the link to your blog...Buxton may just be the cutest thing yet!!!!