Wednesday, May 20, 2009

12 weeks the Cannady's and a big 1st

Today Buxton is 12 weeks old! I was supposed to be back to work today but postponed it 1 week so I can go to the mountains for a couple days then to the beach for Memorial Day. Buxton went to his daycare, Life 4 Kidz in Cramerton, for a few hours this morning so it was a big day for him! He did great and loves his teacher (also my next door neighbor), Pam. Here are pics from his 1st day:





On Monday Buxton and I had the pleasure of visiting with the Cannady's and we LOVED playing with Haley and Charlie. Haley is such a big girl now and even fed Buxton! Look at how beautiful these children are! Mary and Scott are the best parents and I just love them all so much.

Here is sweet Charlie...the sweetest 2 year old (turned 2 on Tues) ever:


And here is Haley, the little princess that has the longest legs and sweetest smile:


1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Margaret and I were wondering how your first day went. So I guess you did not have a first day yet! So glad that Buxton loves his teacher and that you know her how perfect. he is so sweet!