The best part of living where we do is that we have just the right amount of land that enables us to plant to our hearts content, and soak up all the glory of what nature and God give us together. There is no amount of money that could make me move and give up this awesome oasis we have every spring and summer. And I am so thankful for the way nature keeps me in check with God, the Earth, and the sweet simplicity of life. Oh I'm also thankful for my amazing husband that has created the majority of this awesomeness I call our oasis.
Since sweet little Buxton woke at 5:45 this morning I decided to take advantage of the yummy morning sun and practice my photography on nature. I hope these photos give you a bit of the peacefulness and serenity I felt this morning.
kristin
the vegetable and fruit garden
this is my favorite because hydrangeas are hands down my favorite flower but you can also see sweet rita's grave marker on the fence in the background
morning dew...so pure and pretty
our fern and hosta garden
1 comment:
Oh how I miss grass.
Or anything green.
Post a Comment