Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the silver bullet is reborn

For those of you who knew me in high school this post will mean the most to you.
My first car was an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 2 door, silver, and the least desirable car a teenage girl could own. But it got me from A to B and served it's purpose. We called it the Silver Bullet. It barely pushed 50 so the name made no sense but nonetheless it was still the Silver Bullet. Today I bought a Nissan Quest. Yes I now drive a minivan. Yes it is silver. No I'm not pregnant again. Here's a pic (and the tip of Ben's finger):


On another note I want to verbally PRAISE GOD for the progress Libby Claire has made and all the hearts she has touched. This precious child has touched more lives in 20 months than most of us could dream of in a lifetime. This is the plan He had for her from before she was created. I just can't help but wonder how much more she is going to accomplish in her lifetime. Within a year Libby Claire should be back to normal and this seems to be nothing short of a miracle. Since Matt and Elizabeth have let us all in on this major struggle in their life it gives us hope because they have remained stronger than ever in their faith. We've seen God's power and love 1st hand, and we've actually felt it. God's work and purpose is so much more intricate than we can ever imagine but in this situation His purpose has been revealed.

Blessings, Kristin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Qwest for Kwis!! I love Silver Bullet number 2!! It's awesome!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

1. a mini van!!!! oh my goodness. you went there! i am not sure how to feel about this :)
2. I don't know the full story on Libby Claire, but just what you write she sounds amazing! I will do some research now.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh I want a mini van. People think I am crazy but I want one. I think you rock!!!!

Lindsay Boner said...

loving your blessings on miss libbs....so good to see you last night but not enough time to catch up. xoxo

Jessamy said...

Ahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaa - Silver Bullet - or Hoochie Heffy's Hoopdy! Gotta love ridin' down 77 everyday to school - not breaking 50...aahhhhaaaaa. Love you Kwis and your new Qwest!