Tuesday, October 20, 2009


I've been slack with posting good stuff but with good reason. My job has had me stressed like I've never been before and I don't think my post-partum hormonal state has contributed much good to that. I've been trying to figure out how to manage routine exercise while getting all my bank work done and taking care of Buxton by myself 5 nights a week while Ben is at work and also very busy with his caterings lately. I was able to do it (baby pooch eliminating crunches) after work while Buxton played on the floor next to me, that is until he officially became mobile and is army crawling all over the place. So now I'm thinking that exercise really needs to happen at 6am but I will be VERY proud of myself if this even occurs once. So our life has been full of figuring out how to manage everything on our plates and I'm happy to be in a bit of a more calm place right now. I have a few pics to share....first from my Mom's 60th birthday celebration. She doesn't look a day over 35!


And of course I have to throw in a few pics of sweet Buxton and his army crawling self.






No comments: