Dear Buxton,
My heart leapt with excitement today as I watched you officially crawling for the first time. You were so strong and so sure of yourself. It is pure bliss seeing your personality develop with every little thing you do. Little man I am so proud of you and love you with all my heart. Mommy
6 comments:
Kris, I love it! He is such a big boy!! How fun :)
OMG! He's amazing! I love it!!!!!!! Now he can keep up with Wynn!
i love it. what a big boy. i love how he's mixing the army crawl and crawl!
we loved watching those videos. Bellarose is calling him buddy and "busson". so cute!!
YAY Buxton!! I cannot believe he is crawling already. What a cutie pie too. He is sooo adorable. Hope we get to see you guys soon, before our boys start kindergarten :)
Yay! What a cutie. He looks so proud of himself! xo
Post a Comment