Sunday, December 6, 2009

trees and traditions


For the 2nd year we bought our tree from Penland's Tree Farm which is owned by Ben's friend Brannon Penland's family. We've bought a lot of trees that are planted in our yard from them and they always have a great selection and we love supporting their family business. Their Christmas tree farm set-up is so cool and great for kids. We look forward to making this a tradition for many years to come!



And here is a shot that I love of my sweet 9 month old boy. I am so excited about starting new traditions with him this holiday season and teaching him about the birth of our Savior.


2 comments:

Margaret said...

He is so cute I cannot stand it!! It will definitely be a special Christmas this year. xoxo

Sunday Grant Photography said...

9 months!!! good grief where has the time gone. he is precious. i love Christmas traditions, LOVE THEM! I know he will cherish them for many years to come and when he has his own family. Does that not make you want to cry right there!