I had a wonderful birthday thanks to all the wonderful people in my life. It started with a big yummy breakfast that Ben made us and ended with a night of QT with my niece and sister in law at home. In between was yoga, shopping (for myself), chic-fil-a, cupcakes, and a million birthday wishes from friends on facebook. Today Ben and I get to see a movie. I don't think we've been to the movies since before Buxton was born...probably way before because I couldn't sit in a theatre for 2 hours towards the end of my pregnancy. And then my sweet Dad is taking us to dinner. So really today is just phase 2 of my birthday celebration. I feel so lucky! And I have to say that this has been the best year of my life by far since I have the best baby boy and husband a girl could ask for.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
32 and lovin it
I had a wonderful birthday thanks to all the wonderful people in my life. It started with a big yummy breakfast that Ben made us and ended with a night of QT with my niece and sister in law at home. In between was yoga, shopping (for myself), chic-fil-a, cupcakes, and a million birthday wishes from friends on facebook. Today Ben and I get to see a movie. I don't think we've been to the movies since before Buxton was born...probably way before because I couldn't sit in a theatre for 2 hours towards the end of my pregnancy. And then my sweet Dad is taking us to dinner. So really today is just phase 2 of my birthday celebration. I feel so lucky! And I have to say that this has been the best year of my life by far since I have the best baby boy and husband a girl could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday!!! I knew it was soon, but I did not realize it was yesterday. So sorry to miss it. I am so happy that you have had such a wonderful year. You are blessed indeed.
So glad you had a great birthday!! Love that picture of you and Buxton. Seriously hoping to see you at Christmas ;)
WHAT!!!! How did I miss your birthday.I am starting to get a little perterbed with Blog Roll.....
So glad it was good!
Post a Comment