I'm a little behind due to being out of power for 2 days this past week. I really wanted to post about our super fun visit to my Mom's horse barn and all the rest earlier in the week, but better late than never. Plus tomorrow is Ben's birthday and I'll more photos to post from that, I suppose.
On Sunday we went to Mom's barn past Weddington. It is really beautiful there and we all enjoyed it very much.
Elin is loving being able to sit all the way up in the stroller now.
Buxton wouldn't have anything to do with the horses. Even this small white pony that we were going to let him ride. Nope...not havin it.
This is Mom's horse, Secret:
We had a lot of fun. Playing in the ring,
swinging on the awesome tire swing,
climbing on the gate,
and jumping off the steps the riders use to get on their horses.
We celebrated what would have been my Grandma's 92nd birthday that day (April 3rd). Here we are singing Happy Bday to "Gmama".
And the really neat thing about my Grandma's birthday is that Elin turned 6 months old the next day (April 4th). And Elin was born one day before my Mom's bday. I love things like that.
Here are pictures from Elin's 6 month "photo shoot":
Here is Buxton at the same age in the same chair. They have the same eye color, but I think they are starting to look less similiar.
2 comments:
I am SO jealous of your mom's horse. That is my dream horse!! I would do anything to have that horse!!!! Your children are amazing!
Awesome pics Kris!!! The kids are adorable!
Post a Comment