Thursday, July 31, 2008

11 weeks and a heartbeat....

...that is what today meant for Ben and I. Today I am 11 weeks pregnant and we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was awesome! We are super excited about being parents and all that the next few months is going to bring. Since Sunday is the only one who reads my blog I guess this news is really for her. :)
So far I've felt pretty good and have only suffered headaches and extreme tiredness. Stay tuned for updates and maybe even a belly shot or 2 as things progress.

5 comments:

Mary said...

ummm, I read your blog too! Happy for you both, you will make wonderful parents!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been in atlanta and have not internet access and here i come back and you are preggars!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT, I AM SO EXCITED!!! i can't wait to tell worth. you are going to be the cutest pregnant girl in the whole world!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Kristin, I read your blog! and you probabkly have no idea who I am(hope thats ok!) but I met you several time in Boone years ago and used to live with Sunday! I am VERY excited for you!! yeaaa

Kristin said...

Thanks so much Sunday and Jessica..and Jessica I definitely remember you! Thanks for reading my blog. I can only hope to be as good of a Mom as both of you are. And Jessica congrats on your 2nd!

jenn said...

YAH! Such an exciting secret finally shared! I am thrilled for you and Ben and know you will make fabulous parents to a beautiful child! I can't wait to share in the adventure of motherhood together...just like everything else we share in life. Love you guys!!! AND yes, Kristin, you will be the cutest pregnant woman EVER!