Earlier this year I purchased a new camera. It's called the Diana+ and is plastic and looks like a toy. The first roll of film I took (which I had to purchase from a camera store because this camera only takes 120 film) didn't turn out so well. The guys at the camera store where I had to get this film developed kind of laughed at me and told me this is to be expected. I didn't enjoy this experiance so much so my Diana has been in a drawer for a few months.
Lucky for me (and the Diana) that I have a super cool talented artsy friend that recently took some amazing pics with his Diana during a trip to Jackson Hole for a wedding. Thank you John Vergel de Dios for renewing my faith in Diana and giving me hope that I can (eventually) take cool pics with this camera. I wanted to share a few of these awesome pics Verge took:
Lucky for me (and the Diana) that I have a super cool talented artsy friend that recently took some amazing pics with his Diana during a trip to Jackson Hole for a wedding. Thank you John Vergel de Dios for renewing my faith in Diana and giving me hope that I can (eventually) take cool pics with this camera. I wanted to share a few of these awesome pics Verge took:
Harper (Verge's wife and my best gal pal)
A friend of Verge and Harper's (Anthropologie catalog?!)
I would have loved to have a pics like this from my wedding. Check out the brides' cowboy boots!
If you are interested in purchasing a Diana camera (and who wouldn't be after seeing these pics) you can get one from Bobby at NICHE MKT in NoDa (Charlotte).
3 comments:
oh my goodness that is awesome, how much!!?? love those pictures and just so you know i am still SO!!! excited for you. i just can't hardly stand it!
Thanks so much Sunday. You are too sweet! We are really excited too and all your posts on BRose really makes me want a girl. :)
The Diana cameras are about $40. You can buy one with a flash for about $90. But I think the key with this camera is only shooting in very bright sunlight.
Seriously check out picasa.com and have some fun with the "edit" function they have with your pics.
Hi Kristin! I saw your blog on Courtney's and had to say hello and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a new mommy! We are actually pregnant with our second and due almost the exact date as you! I also saw that Jennifer had a baby girl, how special! I love your blog!
Bethany
Post a Comment