Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Summer!

You know it's summer at our house when tomato sandwiches are always on the menu for lunch. So far our tomatoes have been soooo yummy and I have especially been enjoying the cherry size.
This is one of my lettuce plants. I don't think lettuce is supposed to be this tall, but it still tastes good!

Strawberries! Unfortunately we don't get to eat many because the baby bunnies get to them first.


More pics of Wynnie almost 1 week old. I will have more next weekend after I spend this night with them and help with the nightime feedings.


This is Pilot Bunch. He is Ben's great friend, Kenny, and his wife Angie's son. We met Pilot for the first time over the July 4th weekend and what a treat that was. Pilot is awesome. He is so excited to skateboard that he is already learning ...it was so cool to see.
These are the shoes we bought for Pilot. 2 pair...the checkboard Vans were too big but he still wanted to wear one of each.




1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love all the veggies, and the shoes!!! you are so good for going over to help with the night time feedings. that will be such a huge blessing to them!!! I can't even begin to tell you how awesome that is.