Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wynnie Olivia Webster is here!

Wynnie Olivia Webster
born June 30, 2008 4:15pm 5 lbs 14oz 20"







On Monday June 30th my cell phone rang 2 times in a row... it was Jenn but I couldn't answer for her to tell me she was headed to the hospital because I was on the phone with my boss. Ughhh. But I had this gut feeling that something was up and it wasn't Jenn needing me to look at another baby item she was having a hard time choosing the right color in. So after calling Niche Mkt, Bobby's cell and Jenn's cell I dialed Jenn's Mom. Sure enough her water broke and she was at the hospital! Oh my goodness I was freaking out because being the planners that Jenn and I are this early arrival was not part of any plans for at least 2-3 weeks...or even 4. Well Wynnie was in charge this day and she was ready to make her debut. My girl Jenn did so good with labor that she didn't even have time for the epidural and still powered right on through. At 4:15 pm Wynnie had arrived and Jenn and Bob were officially parents.

I can't say it enough....God is so good! This baby girl is healthy, beautiful and so so precious. Jennifer and Bobby look awesome too and look so natural with their child. It was so cool to see Bobby feeding her...very impressive! Needless to say I am thrilled that my best friend is now a Mom and I get to share in this awesome adventure with her.

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

what wonderful news for jen and bobby!!!! please tell them congratulations. iam so proud of her!!! Girl i was begging for an epidural and she did it natural. what a champ! i gotta say you can throw those plans out the window with a newborn, but it really is so wonderful. i am just so happy. how cool!
Saw you made it to upper creek too. isn't it wonderful!