Sunday, February 8, 2009

QT with Wynn and Jenn

Saturday was so awesome because the weather was beautiful and Jenn, Wynnie and I were able to enjoy it together. This was probably my last day of "play" before Buxton arrives since it has become so hard for me to even leave the house recently. I definitely think the big day is close and my body has been trying to communicate this to me...when I don't listen I pay for it. :)
So here are some pics of Wynnie that allowed me to practice some of my new photography skills. Isn't she so beautiful!




1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness you are getting so close! i can't believe it. i can't wait to hear the news. i hope you are taking it easy. it is so hard to relax sometimes, but if you know your body is telling you to you better listen!