Thursday, April 30, 2009

shots are no fun

Well we made it through Buxton's first vaccination appointment. The "we" here being mostly Ben and I because I think it was hardest on us! My sweet husband even got a little teary eyed. Buxton weighed 14.5 lbs and has grown 3 inches in 2 months! Yes this sweet baby boy is in the 95th percentile. Everything else checked out great and I thank God everyday for a healthy and happy baby that smiles at me every morning when I go to pick him up. God is so good!

The pics below I had to post cause Buxton is wearing a sleeping gown that was mine when I was little. It is the softest thing ever.

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh poor boy and his shots. i am glad he did so well, you guys not so much :). not sure how i missed the skate pictures but we if course love them! the ones you took of ben and buxton are like the one of BR on my photo website. make sure to bring your camera tuesday so we can talk!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Shots are NO fun. Sweet boy.

Rylie just sat here and blew kisses to "bu-tun" it was the sweetest!