Monday, May 4, 2009

New landscaping, Skate demo and Tiger Woods

We have been very busy (whats new) with all kinds of projects at home and with lots of outings. Two weekends ago we re-did our front beds along the house and this entailed pulling everything out and starting from scratch. One tree on the right corner was kept. 4 flats of Impatiens were planted and yes this was a lot of work for parents with an 8 week old. Here are the pics:

BEFORE
AFTER


These are 2 pics from a skate demo we went to that Ben's best friend, Brandon, held at the Epicenter to promote Elwood and his store Revolution. This was Buxton's 1st skate event!

Buxton and Uncle Brandon


Yesterday we went to the Wachovia/Quail Hollow Golf Tournament and yes we took Buxton. Pretty bold move I know but he did great. It was our first time to see Tiger Woods in person and it was awesome. I secretly hoped Buxton was paying close attention in case he decides to be a pro golfer instead of a pro skater. :)  



And lastly I wanted to share my new haircut which I love and is so much easier to deal with!

2 comments:

carolyn said...

love you hair. wish mine would look that good cut short.

Courtney said...

love the haircut and pictures of Buxton! your house looks great too, are you guys for hire? :)