On Tuesday Buxton and I drove up to Black Mountain to visit with the Grant and Lowrance families. We got to meet baby Beckett for the 1st time and that was really cool because he and Buxton are 1 month apart. We also got to see the beautiful BellaRose and catch up with Sunday, Worth, Matt and Margaret. These 4 are old and dear friends from my Boone days and being with them is relaxing, inspiring and reminiscent all at the same time. Oh and with Matt around there is sure to be a lot of laughing cause he is a trip. I love that we are still friends and more connected than ever now because we all have babes in common. Ben is also so similar to Worth and Matt with their interests in skate boarding, fishing, golf and all manly things outdoors.
This is the beautiful BellaRose who steal your heart in a minute with her piercing eyes and perfectly sweet features. She is also sweet as pie and appropriately obsessed with being outside and playing with water...she is most definitely Worth's daughter. :)
Here is the most handsome baby Beckett who is 6 weeks old and surprisingly alert! I think he looks like his Daddy. We are very excited about our boys being so close in age and I look forward to the adventures they may share one day.
Here is Margaret and I with our babes. Margaret is such a sweet and beautiful person and Beckett is so lucky to have her as his Momma!
We had to capture all the kids in their BOB strollers. How perfect is this! On the very left is Ellen who is 1 and Sunday and Worth's neighbor.
And finally here are 3 shots of our precious bundles of love:
Have a blessed day! Kristin
3 comments:
oh my goodness what an awesome post!!!! love the pictures. They are gorgeous. I love that one of BellaRose! It was so wonderful to see you. Thank you so much for making the journey. I wish we lived closer to each other where we could see each other all the time! Thank you!
SOOO Fun!! I love the BOB picture!
I went to find you to become blog friends with you off of Sunday's blog and wa la there were the pictures from yesterday! It was fun meeting you, your son is adorable! Glad I got to be a part of the BOB parade!
Post a Comment