Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Monday

The "not me monday" idea comes from a "celebrity blogger" known as MckMama. It gives us a chance to confess some of the things we do each week that are very human and even kind of funny. 

www.mycharmingkids.net.jpg


Here are mine:

No I didn't make the bed this AM for the second day after Buxton had gagged himself with his new found thumb and threw up on Ben's side of the bed...not sir not me.
No I didn't spend WAY too much $ on birth announcements today because my plan to make them myself became too time consuming and difficult...nope not me.
No I didn't ask my parents to help me pay for the birth announcements and justify this request by saying that my mailing list includes a lot of their friends and family...no sure didn't.
No I didn't spend 3 hours on the computer this morning when I should have been outside playing/working with my husband in our yard in this beautiful weather...no no not me.
But I am going outside now so peace out for now.

Enjoy your week! Kristin

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

LOVE your hair!!!! It looks so beautiful. Also your house is looking so awesome. I also love your not me mondays. those are so fun. I spend way too much time on the computer when i should be doing so many other things! can't wait to see you tomorrow