We have been up to our eyeballs in poop for a week now. What I mean by that is that Buxton has been emptying his bowels 5-10 times a day for a week now. It is lovely. What is lovelier is that today we spent the entire day collecting his poop to fill these vials that the Dr. will test for any "problems". Are you grossed out yet? If you are a Mom probably not and I have to say that after this I'm not phased by much anymore. In a few days we should know what's going on with our sweet boy's tummy and I'm really hoping it's nothing serious. I have to tell you that I've never been so happy to see brown in the diaper as I've been each time today cause each poop meant we were that much closer to being done with the "collecting". You know how I said I would never drive a mini-van and now I do? Well I definitely never thought I could write so much about poop!
Sorry. I'm done now.
2 comments:
Oh Kristin!! I am so sorry, that does not sound like fun and hope that sweet Buxton is ok. Keep us posted!!
Lots of love to you guys!!
Its funny how poop can be a perfectly logical topic of conversation these days!
Feel better soon buddy!!
Post a Comment