I'm a little late in getting these pics up from our beach trip to Buxton, NC in the Outer Banks last week. But better late than never! There are so many good ones and I couldn't post them all to my blog so go here to view them all. We loved spending so much QT with Jenn, Bob, Wynn, Harper, Verge, Josh, Jules and of course Clementine! The weather could have been better but at least we got to go to the beach twice. My pics make it look like it was sunny the whole time but I assure you it was not! Ben caught lots of fish and we at them two nights for dinner. The babies loved the sand but you will see that for yourself. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristin,
You look amazing and look at what a big boy Buxton is. They really grow up too fast!! The pictures are gorgeous and I hope that we get to see you the next time we are in the area. xoxo
Post a Comment