I just had to post these pics we took yesterday of Buxton's 1st time on a swing. You think he liked it?
This was just part of our great family time we had after work yesterday. It started with Ben coming home about 4:30pm asking if he wanted me to get Buxton from daycare or should he. I was in the process of responding while sitting at my desk in my office when Buxton popped into my view with a big smile on his face. It was the best surprise ever and made my day. I love my husband and these sweet gestures!
The pics were taken with a phone so they aren't as good as usual. Just a little disclaimer. :)




2 comments:
i love disclaimers! i feel like doing that all the time!
How sweet of Ben to come home with your sweet little man! love it! Those pictures are so cute. He looks very happy to be swinging.
So sweet! I can't wait to hang with you guys next week in OBX!!
Post a Comment