I don't really have much to post about because things have been quiet and we've just been enjoying the quietness and loving on Buxton so much. I think the fact that work is slowing down (thank the Lord) and that Buxton's personality is really starting to shine has had us totally consumed in him. Everyday he steals my heart just a little more. I'm also a little more exhausted each night with how active he has become, but it's so worth it. Buxton is pulling up on anything he can grab on to and thinks it's hilarious to stand in his play pen and dance around while holding the sides. He totally realizes that standing up is a big deal and I can tell how proud of himself he is. Seeing his pride feels like the the warm sun on my skin at the beach...you know one of those feelings that not much else can compare to. I'm sure I'll have some fun pics to post this weekend, especially with Auntie Carla and Grace coming in town. But I wanted to capture the sweet feelings in my heart about my baby boy before all the holiday festivities begin.
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving,
Kristin
1 comment:
sounds like so much to be thankful for!! he is SO sweet and getting so big. I love to see the pride in babies too.
Post a Comment