That afternoon Buxton and I headed into Charlotte to go to Lauren and Callum's for Callum's 30th bday party. It was great to see them and join in the festivities. Thanks to Jessamy we have a picture:
On Sunday we took Buxton to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville. We all loved this and the weather couldn't have been better.
I'm not sure what Buxton like better -sitting in the front seat on our laps while we drove 5 mph through the 3 mile loop or seeing all the animals.
After the ranch, Ben had his heart set on driving to Kannapolis to see a 1970 International Scout that he found on Ebay. If you don't know what a Scout is, see below. Well he bought the Scout on Monday and it's currently getting rewired by his step-dad, who is thankfully really really great at working on cars and has experience with Scouts. Luckily the body is in awesome condition and so far the mechanics say it's in really good shape overall. Our Scout is gray and has a hard top but the top comes off. I will post pics when we get it home.


1 comment:
beautiful pictures of course!!!
i am so jealous of the Scout. I have always wanted one of those!! Have so much fun with that awesome vehicle.
Post a Comment