Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Merry

Buxton loving some wrapping and tissue paper.
Yes he got a skateboard. No, he can't walk yet.

Funny faces with Daddy and Buxton making a face that seriously cracked me up.

Family Christmas pic

Ben with his Mom and Buxton

Buxton loves the Radio Flyer wagon from Papa!



Looking out the window with Mimi.


Look Ma no hands!
Buxton with his Great Grandparents. I love this one!

2 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh I love him hugging his great gramma in that last picture. Wyatt hugs like that and it melts my heart.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Looks like such a wonderful Christmas!!! We love our wagon like that. I never commented on your tree. We had one like that a couple of years ago. It was horrible. It literally lost every needle. You should go back on my blog and look at it, terrible!!