
this is a recipe from martha stewart's "everyday food" magazine that i have made many times and we never tire of it. it's easy, inexpensive and oh so good. my father-in-law once told he felt like he lost weight after eating this because it's very healthy and low in fat. this soup got us through the cold weather this weekend and i even froze some for another day.
tip:
-i always use rotisserie chicken or baked chicken breasts (cut up) and kale instead of escarole
-double the recipe so you can freeze some (i always use at least 4 sweet potatoes)
enjoy!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing. I am sure we will be trying that this week!! Love everyday food!
Yummy!! That looks so good. I have been obsessed with soup this winter. This weekend I made three soups in 3 days. I think I might have a problem :) Thanks for sharing this one!!
Post a Comment