Sunday, February 7, 2010

Since February is Buxton's birth month I hung this banner that Katie of KatieKate/TexasNorth made for me. She is so talented and so sweet! I love the banner and we will use it for all of his birthday's and other celebrations.

Buxton got a new chair from his MiMi as an early gift and he has already loved sitting in it...
and climbing in it.
But he also had a lot of fun playing in the box it came packaged in.

Some BIG NEWS to report is that Buxton took his first set of many steps put together today at the park. Ben put him down on his feet and he just took off. Luckily I happened to have my camera to capture it. Check out the sequence:
Afterwards he was like, "Hey what just happened?..."
"Mom and Dad don't expect me to start doing this all the time now, today was just a special day."
Very special indeed.


5 comments:

Lindsay Boner said...

yay buxton!!!! how awesome!!! he will be running wild before you know it!

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness Kristin!!!! That is awesome and we were just saying last night that he would be walking soon...I think he heard us ;) It was so great seeing you and that sweet sweet Buxton. I love him!! He and Beckett were too cute together. They sure did love holding on to each other, so cute. Lets make sure to do that more often...loved it!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i am so jealous that margaret got to see you! she said it was a blast. I am so proud of Buxton! That is wonderful!!!! He is such a big boy. I love the banner too. Awesome!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatieKate said...

Hey! Sunday just pointed me over here... the banner looks great! Happy Birthday month, sweet boy!