Sharing pieces of our life and our hearts, and being thankful for all He has provided.
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you guys! That is wonderful Kristin. Sending lots of love to you and your sweet sweet family!
Perfect!!!!
oh my goodness i did not see that coming!!!! I totally had boy in my head. SO excited for you guys!!!!
Yay! I checked your blog a million times yesterday. So happy for you, Ben & big brother buxton!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you guys! That is wonderful Kristin. Sending lots of love to you and your sweet sweet family!
Perfect!!!!
Perfect!!!!
oh my goodness i did not see that coming!!!! I totally had boy in my head. SO excited for you guys!!!!
Yay! I checked your blog a million times yesterday. So happy for you, Ben & big brother buxton!!!
Post a Comment