Despite the horrible cold I've been suffering from for 7 days, I have some pictures to post. You know you can't keep a toddler boy cooped up even when he and Mommy are under the weather. Luckily his sinus infection was almost clear by the weekend, so he felt good and I just forced myself to participate.
For starters we had these little rug rats visiting since Ben's Dad (they are his dogs) went to watch Carla graduate nursing school in Alabama. She finished Magna Cum Laude and we are so proud of her!
On Saturday we went to Stowe Park in Belmont for the Annual Spring Garibaldi Festival. Buxton's highlight was playing with these balloons:
And swinging with Daddy while holding his own balloon (not pictured).
There was also come lawn mower riding,
and lawn mowing done.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post which will reveal the sex of baby #2!
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear that you are having boy #2 :)!!!
cant wait!!!
our bug has been with us for a good week too...we just want the snot to go away!!
your pictures keep getting better and better! i am so sorry that you have had a cold that long. I know it is so annoying and there is no time for the momma to rest. I cannot wait to hear what you are having!!
oh man, so sorry you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Ummmm....that Buxton is too cute!! And I am sooooo excited to hear what you are having today....cannot wait!!!
Post a Comment