We went to Hound Ears (Blowing Rock, NC) for the long weekend and spent just the right amount of time relaxing, playing with the kids, hiking, golfing, eating good food and enjoying family. I loved being in the cooler weather. The heat is already getting to this pregnant gal and I'm not too optimistic about what the summer is going to bring for me weather wise. If i'm not indoors I guess I'll be in the pool.
My Grandma was released from rehab the day before we arrived so it was super awesome to see her, and see her looking so good. I'm very thankful for the recovery she made and pray that being home helps her even more.
Here are the very staged photos from the weekend:
Buxton and his cousin, Tanner. Buxton loved every second with Tanner.
4 generations: me (with baby girl in belly), Buxton, my 91 yr old Grandma, and my Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment