One night last week this sweet boy darted out of the shower totally naked and ran for the living room. When I walked in he was sitting on the coffee table just grinning. I went for the camera but could only capture him getting off the table...still it's a funny sight:
Last week we got lots of QT with cousin Grace and Aunt Carla. Grace spent some time with me while Carla took care of some new baby business and I ate up her sweetness. Buxton loved being with her too.
On Friday we were invited to Brooke and Carter's temporary house (her parents) for a play date with our buddies. The weather was great and the pool area is spectacular. All the kids really enjoyed each other, and of course all us Moms loved catching up. I only have pics of the babes, and here is a moment I captured of Wynnie and Lila running through the grass. They really love each other.
See, love:
Buxton did some running around himself.
Sweetie pie Addison:
Gray has the most beautiful blue eyes and I wish I had captured their color better. Isn't he the cutest:
Sunday was our pretty usual skate/swim day and we all got lots of pool time and the boys got some ramp time:
"I'm riding like Daddy Momma!"
"Up I go!"
"And all the way to the other side. Lookout Tony Hawk."
2 comments:
All these pictures are soooo cute!! Look at Buxton on that skateboard, looks like he is already a pro :)
OMG! He's already skating! LOVE it! He's gonna be a little hottie too!
Post a Comment