We celebrated Buxton's 2nd birthday Sunday with great friends and family. Here are some pictures.
His Dinosaur Train cake:
Charlie Cannady and Buxton having a blast in the jumpy. This pretty much sums up how much fun all the kids had:
Lil sis "striking a pose":
He loved being sung to:
We love you big boy!
This age is so great because something as simple as a blower (the kid kind):
and an Excavator make a 2 year old boy VERY happy. These are just 2 of the super awesome gifts he received.
He is my heart!
And here are pics from reno progress from last week. The guys have done a lot since I took these of course, but these days it's impossible to stay on top of things like I'd like to.
That small window is at the bottom of the stairs that go up to the bonus room.
New windows are in! But the best part of this pic is the water spigot under the kitchen window. The kids are going to have SO much fun on this deck with water access when it gets warm.
New stairs. There will be some kind of gate here (with a few pad locks since the pool is right there).
Two little steps then the bathroom door. The meters will get a special box to cover them. The way they ran the boards makes the deck seem so much bigger in the spots where it didn't change size.
1 comment:
I cannot believe that Buxton is 2 tomorrow! What in the world? Looks like a perfect celebration and those gifts are awesome. I know another almost 2 year old that would LOVE those :). The reno is really coming along. I know you are so excited to have it completed. Miss seeing you and your sweet family!!
Post a Comment