with buxton:


with baby #2
when i was pregnant with buxton everyone told me that they could tell i was carrying a boy. i haven't taken many pics of myself or my bump with this pregnancy, but i have a good one from when i was 18 weeks with buxton (which is what i am now with baby #2). so here is a comparison of the 2 pregnancies at 18 weeks. the funny thing is that my belly button hadn't popped with buxton, but it never un-popped after he was born! that is what i get for giving birth to a toddler i guess. along with the theme of having no shame in this post i'm so happy to say that i am not gaining weight as quickly as i did the 1st go round. most mom's of 2 or more tell me this is how it works and i'm really liking that.
we will know the sex of baby #2 on tuesday!
3 comments:
#2 looks a little higher....I'd say girl but its hard to tell. Everyone thought I carried Rylie like a boy, until I carried Wyatt. He totally gave me the torpedo belly. Cant wait to hear what it is!!!!
Boy :)
I sort of think boy too but ihave no idea. Your bump is so cute!!
Post a Comment